Friday, June 12, 2009

Craftsmanship: The Art of Sandwich Building 101


Welcome, roll up your sleeves, scrub the dirt from under your finger nails and get ready to get loose with your sandwich creativity. 

One of the most important aspects to building a beautiful sandwich is being able to control your art and focus your mojo.  As a fellow friend of mine, Bud Bronson, once told me, "if you cant harness that energy, you may as well fuck yourself ". Having a sloppy sandwich is something that us guys over at Knucklehead Sandwiches adore. Though, allowing the eater to remain calm and keeping the sandwich in place without it falling apart is what we truly appreciate. 

Now, down to business...

I feel like a god while crafting a snarling beast of a sandwich. The heavens lay their holy hands upon mine and let the sorcerery of sandwich building begin. I control what goes into this hemorrhage of a eating binge I'm about to embark in and let the fate of my body control the outcome. Normally after i devour a sandwich and or any meal I find myself unbuckling my buttons, fly and belt, while allowing my stomach to protrude out as far as it needs. I like to leave the reminisce of condiments on my face and clothes as a sign of my battle scars for others to gasp and awe upon. 

Today I Toasted wheat bread - not too dark nor too light/ a perfect toast a nice crisp
I layered on side with margarine, white onions, two nice sloppy wet slices of tomatoes, ketchup , salt/pepper and chipotle tabasco sauce - If you're ever afraid what you made will taste a little bland this sauce will add a gut-wrenching kick that'll even make
Warren Sapp swamp is pants-
I fried up two eggs. While in the process of frying, I layered those sizzling embryos with mozzarella and ham - creating egg/ham,mozz swamp of deliciousness.
Delicately, I flopped that runny swamp onto the bread -  WHILE ALWAYS KEEPING IN MIND, THE MASTERY OF SANDWICH ART. 

Sandwich Sorcerer 


3 comments:

  1. MEGA EPIC! i never would have combined those ingredients...pigs and eggs and tabasco. manly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your liberal use of ketchup truly turned me off to this sandwich.

    ReplyDelete