Sunday, July 5, 2009

APOLOGIZES




On behalf of the Knucklehead team I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts. Both Captain Cheddarstorm and I have been very busy. Although! We never stopped crafting...

A couple weeks ago I came across a 6 layer nacho dip in my fridge. It was very spicy and made me salivate every time I opened the fridge door. I found myself on numerous occasions starring down this immaculate nacho dip waiting for one of us to prove our rightful ownership of the fridge. For days this dip controlled my mind and ruled all the real estate of the fridge. I stayed up for nights trying to figure out how I can conquer this dip and prove my ownership of fridge and show this dip that its only a visitor and has no true place in the fridge for it ain't big enough for the two of us.

One afternoon after returning from a grueling bicycle ride it finally came to me. I knew what had to be done... I quickly ran to the kitchen, fumbling with frying pans, pam spray and butter, i cracked 3 eggs into an already warm frying pan and began salivating over the sizzling crackles of those embryos...I grabbed shredded mozz and mexican cheese and completed covered the frying egg and finally topping it with pepperoni and diced onion. With out even greeting the dip i tore it from the fridge and began to generously lather both sides of toasted wheat bread with it. I plopped that runny mess of egg and mixed cheese onto the sloppy 6 layer dip covered wheat bread and violently crunched into allowing the guac, sour cream, refried bean, mexican/mozz melted cheese, runnyegg/pepperoni and onion sliver slowly into my mouth and around my tongue illuminating my taste buds sending a radiating pulse of chills down my face to my toes. I stood towering over this sandwich and the empty of container of 6 layer rajos nacho dip and i knew my day was complete.

Sandwich Sorcerer

No comments:

Post a Comment